- What is the NYC DCP app and what can it help me do?
- What Devices are supported?
- How do I download the app?
- Can I enroll in the Deferred Compensation Plan using the app?
- Can I make or receive calls while logged into the app?
- Can I switch between applications without being logged out?
- How do I get the menu bar back to navigate in landscape mode?
What is the NYC DCP app and what can it help me do?
NYC DCP is a mobile application that provides access to your retirement savings account including your personalized retirement calculator experience. In addition to the changes you can make using the retirement calculator, you can:
View the following information...
- Current Balances & Balance History
- Balances by Fund & Source
- Personal Rates of Return
- Contribution History
And conduct these account transactions...
- Make a Fund Transfer
- Reallocate Your Current Balance
- Change Your Future Investment Direction
What Devices are supported?
App works with Android phones running Android 10, Pie, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo. .
How do I download the app?
Search for 'NYC DCP' in the Android™ Market.
Can I enroll in the Deferred Compensation Plan using the app?
No. For information about enrolling, please visit the Plan's website at nyc.gov/deferredcomp.
Can I make or receive calls while logged into the app?
Yes, you can make and receive calls while logged into the app.
Can I switch between applications without being logged out?
Yes. You will be logged out only when your session expires.
How do I get the menu bar back to navigate in landscape mode?
In some pages we provide additional information in the Landscape mode, therefore we disable the menu bar to accommodate additional content, to use the menu bar you would need to tilt back to portrait mode and navigate further.
What do I need to sign in?
- Your Username, or Social Security Number (SSN)
- The answers to your Security Questions
- Your Password
Can the app remember my Login Information?
Yes, the app can save your Username. You can also register your device when answering your Security Questions so that you can skip those in the future.
Is the NYC DCP app secure?
Yes. You're required to sign in to your account(s) the same way you do on a computer. Your transactions are fully encrypted and secure, so your information is protected. As with our website, all data transferred to and from the NYC DCP internal network and an external entity is encrypted to industry standards (128-bit encryption).
What if I forget my password or need to change it?
If you forget your password (or want to change it), you can reset it by selecting the Forgot your Password? link on your participant website.
How do you protect my information?
To protect your privacy and security, the NYC DCP app utilizes several security safeguards like those on the participant website:
- We mask (don't display) your Username, or Social Security Number (SSN).
- We utilize encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to mask your sensitive information and ensure it is transmitted via a secure environment.
- For enhanced security, we require you to answer a set of security questions to view your account.
- We log you out after a period of inactivity and suggest that you always use the log out action provided.
How do I log out?
You can log out by tapping on the Logout button on the top right corner of your account home page.
End User License Agreements Android
End User Agreements Amazon App Store
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, and the AmazonKindle logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Products and Services offered through Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (VRIAC).