Join the tax-exempt team of financial professionals at Voya
As a defined contribution — 403(b), 457 and 401(a) — tax-exempt financial professional at Voya, you’ll be welcomed into a warm, tight-knit culture that feels a lot like family. Backed by the resources of a Fortune 500 company, you’ll be uniquely positioned to grow your business and provide education, advice and holistic wellness solutions to Voya’s retirement plan participants and for retail clients. You’ll benefit from Voya’s position as a leading provider in the tax-exempt market business with more than 3,700 plans, over 2.4 million plan participants1. And we will help you maximize each opportunity by offering support and partnership at every step:
- Leverage innovative technology and mobile tools backed by teams of local support
- Backing of a company known for its leadership, innovation and ethical culture
- Grow your business by supporting clients with a wide breadth of products and solutions
- Access competitive compensation, comprehensive health and wealth benefits and an incentive program for top performers
In addition, we’ll further support your business growth with turnkey marketing services, transition assistance, full access to the Voya brand and more!
Ready to expand your resources and extend your family? Reach out to our recruiting team.
Call us at 855-698-4900
Explore what Voya has to offer!
Voya is a leading provider of retirement plan solutions for tax-exempt employers. And providing plan participants with a go-to, local financial professional for one-on-one education, guidance and advice is one of our key differentiators. This is where you come in! Visit each respective audience page to learn who you would potentially serve as a tax-exempt retirement plan financial professional.
Creating a difference you can see and feel
When you join Voya, you just won’t have the backing of a Fortune 500 company — you’ll have an extended network of support that feels a lot like family. And our award-winning culture results in a difference you and your clients can see and feel.
Solutions for you
Just as you help your clients achieve their goals, we offer you the resources, tools and support to help you do the same.
You have an entire team behind you.
Anytime you need assistance, you’ll have an entire network of support.
- The field management and regional support teams offer you daily support, tools and resources to help you grow your business in an efficient manner.
- Your Regional Vice President (RVP) works alongside specialized support teams to provide you with all the help you need.
- Your regional trainers will be with you day one offering guidance, helping you navigate all of the available digital and in-person tools.
Resources to support your growth
As a 403(b), 457 and/or 401(a) financial professional, we will help keep you in the know and connected with professional development opportunities, including:
- Regional training and huddle calls. Hosted by your local RVP, these virtual and in-person meetings with subject matter experts help expand your knowledge on different Voya tools, services, technology, products and capabilities.
- Annual conferences. Enjoy networking opportunities with nationally-recognized speakers, educational workshops, and expansive sponsor exhibit hall and social activities.
Solutions for your business
You’ll be uniquely positioned to offer retirement, insurance and investment products to help your clients plan, invest, and protect their savings. And we’ll help you grow your business and maximize every touchpoint by offering integrated technology, personalized product support and ready-to-go marketing solutions, so you can stay a step ahead.
Growing your retirement plan business
As a tax-exempt financial professional at Voya, you’ll gain access to the resources and tools of a leading retirement plan provider.
- From personalized websites to social media to customized marketing communications and support, we make marketing your business easier
- You’ll have access to an array of innovative advisory solutions to help plan participants prepare for the future and feel confident their money will be there when they need it.
- Voya Digital Adviser™ is an online, digital advice tool that provides automated, cost-efficient, fee-based solutions to your clients.
Technology and tools to create business efficiencies
We are focused on delivering an intuitive, seamless mobile-enabled digital experience for you and your clients. Powered by Salesforce.com, Voya SmartWorks® is our open architecture, integrated business management software that houses all of our technology, including:
- Voya WealthSolutions is a fee-based platform that allows you to manage portfolios your way while spending more time with clients.
- MoneyGuidePro is a client-centered, web-based financial planning and retirement planning software.
- Morningstar Analysis Reports offers insightful evaluations of the management, past performance and suitability for investors.
- Mobile on-the-go features including mobile check deposit, zoom video conferencing, texting and social media, and more.
Holistic employee wellness and engagement solutions**
Driven by our commitment to purposeful innovation, Voya offers a comprehensive suite of digital tools designed to improve the financial wellness of plan participants.
1. Voya internal data as of 12/31/2020.
2. Kantar Consumer Brand Tracking Study 12/27/20
3. Pensions & Investments April 2020.
4. As of 12/31/2020.
5. LIMRA Secure Retirement Institute 3Q2020 Not-For-Profit Market Survey of 23 participating companies. Rankings based on assets under administration as of 9/30/20.
6. Voya received 82 Best in Class Awards in 2020
7. In 2021, Voya Financial was one of 135 companies recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies. The World’s Most Ethical Company assessment is based upon the Ethisphere Institute’s Ethics Quotient® framework, which offers a quantitative way to assess a company’s performance in an objective, consistent and standardized way. The information collected provides a comprehensive sampling of definitive criteria of core competencies, rather than all aspects of corporate governance, risk, sustainability, compliance and ethics. Scores are generated in five key categories: ethics and compliance program (35%), corporate citizenship and responsibility (20%), culture of ethics (20%), governance (15%) and leadership, innovation and reputation (10%) and provided to all companies who participate in the process. While Voya’s Chief Communications Officer sits on the Strategic Advisory Board for the Ethisphere Institute, he plays no role in the selection process for the World’s Most Ethical Company award, but this fact has been disclosed to the extent it may be perceived as a possible conflict of interest. There is a processing fee of $3,000 USD to participate. There is also a licensing fee for use of the logo.
8. Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance: To determine the 2022 Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance list, Great Place to Work® analyzed the survey responses of over 176,000 employees from Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies in the financial services and insurance industry in the U.S. Company rankings are derived from 75 employee experience questions within the Great Place to Work Trust Index™ survey. Great Place to Work determines its lists using its proprietary For All™ methodology to evaluate and certify thousands of organizations in America’s largest ongoing annual workforce study, based on over 1 million survey responses and data from companies representing more than 6.1 million employees. To be considered, companies had to meet the Great Place to Work-Certified standard.
9. Voya is one of 380 companies accepted to the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, which represents organizations from 50 industries with headquarters in 44 countries and regions. To qualify for the index, Voya disclosed details of its policies and practices with respect to how the company promotes gender equality across four separate areas – company statistics, policies, community engagement and products and services. Voya and other companies included in the 2021 Gender-Equality Index scored above a globally-established threshold, based on the extent of disclosures and the achievement of best-in-class statistics and policies.
10. Voya Financial ranked fifth on Barron’s 2021 list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies. To determine the rankings, Calvert Research and Management, a top sustainable investing shop, analyzed the 1,000 largest U.S. publicly held companies, measured by market capitalization. Calvert calculates the rankings by measuring sustainability performance based on 230 indicators across five categories: shareholders, employees, customers, planet and community.
11. As of 03/31/2021.