Voya Financial Advisors
A network of support to help you grow
Backed by a company with a half-century of experience in retirement services and investment management, you'll be uniquely positioned to grow your business and provide education, advice, and comprehensive financial wellness solutions to Voya’s retirement plan participants and for retail clients. You’ll benefit from Voya’s position as a leading provider in the tax-exempt market with more than 25,000 plans and over 3.6 million plan participants.1
- Leverage innovative technology and mobile tools
- Grow your business by offering clients a wide breadth of products and solutions
- Access competitive compensation, comprehensive health and wealth benefits, and an incentive program for top performers
- Take advantage of turnkey marketing services, transition assistance, and full access to the Voya brand
Just as you help your clients achieve their goals, we offer you the resources, tools and support to help you do the same. We'll keep you in-the-know and connected with professional development opportunities, including regional training and huddle calls, and annual conferences with networking opportunities.
- The field management and regional teams offer you daily support, tools and resources to help grow your business in an efficient manner
- Your Regional Vice President (RVP) works alongside specialized teams to provide you with all the help you need
- Your regional trainers will be with you day one offering guidance, helping you navigate all of the available digital and in-person tools.
Explore what Voya has to offer
Voya is a leading provider of retirement plan solutions for tax-exempt employers. And providing plan participants with a go-to, local financial professional for one-on-one education, guidance and advice is one of our key differentiators. This is where you come in! Visit each respective audience page to learn who you would potentially serve as a tax-exempt retirement plan financial professional.
Solutions for your business
You’ll be uniquely positioned to offer retirement, insurance and investment products to help your clients plan, invest, and protect their savings. And we’ll help you maximize each opportunity by offering integrated technology, personalized product support and ready-to-go marketing solutions, so you can stay a step ahead.
Growing your retirement plan business
As a tax-exempt financial professional at Voya, you’ll gain access to innovative advisory solutions to help your clients prepare for a future they can be confident about.
Technology and tools to create business efficiencies
We are focused on delivering an intuitive, seamless mobile-enabled digital experience for you and your clients. Powered by Salesforce.com, Voya SmartWorks® is our open architecture, integrated business management software that houses all of our technology.
Comprehensive financial wellness and engagement solutions
Driven by our commitment to purposeful innovation, Voya offers a comprehensive suite of digital tools designed to improve the financial wellness of plan participants.
Our award-winning culture results in a difference you and your clients can see and feel
1. As of 9/30/23. TEM stats include Government, Healthcare, Higher Education, K12 and other Not-for-Profit markets.
2. Kantar Added Value, Brand Tracking Study, Age 45-64, HHI $75k+, 1/04/21-1/02/22.
3. Pensions & Investments magazine, Define Contribution Recordkeepers Directory, April 2023.
4. As of 12/31/22 - Full-service and Recordkeeping.
5. Voya has helped its clients secure six recognitions in four out of the five categories at the 2023 annual National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, Inc. (NAGDCA) Leadership Recognition Awards Conference. The awards recognize the brightest ideas and most innovative solutions from across the public sector defined contribution industry. With the support of Voya, clients won in the following categories: Holistic financial Wellness 2 awards in National Retirement Security Month 2 awards in Participant Education & Communication Plan Design & Administration.
6. In 2023, Voya Financial was one of 135 companies recognized by Ethisphere® as one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies®, based on performance in 2022. The World’s Most Ethical Company assessment is based upon Ethisphere’s Ethics Quotient® framework, which offers a quantitative way to assess a company’s performance in an objective, consistent and standardized way. The information collected provides a comprehensive sampling of definitive criteria of core competencies, rather than all aspects of corporate governance, risk, sustainability, compliance and ethics. Scores are generated in five key categories: ethics and compliance program (35%), culture of ethics (20%), environmental and social impact (20%), governance (15%) and leadership and reputation (10%) and provided to all companies who participate in the process. While Voya’s Senior Vice President of Corporate and Organizational Development sits on Ethisphere’s Equity and Social Justice Initiative Advisory Council, he plays no role in the selection process for the World’s Most Ethical Company award, but this fact has been disclosed to the extent it may be perceived as a possible conflict of interest. There is a processing fee of $3,500 USD to participate. There is also a $35,000 USD licensing fee for use of the logo. “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and “Ethisphere” names and marks are registered trademarks of Ethisphere LLC.
7. Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance: To determine the 2023 Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance list, Great Place To Work® selected the 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces for Financial Services & Insurance by gathering and analyzing confidential survey responses from more than 191,000 employees from Great Place To Work Certified™ companies in the financial services and insurance industry. Company rankings Survey. Great Place To Work® determines its lists using its proprietary For All Methodology to evaluate and certify thousands of organizations in America’s largest ongoing annual workforce study. In the last year, 1.3 million survey responses were received, representing the work experiences of more than 7.5 million employees.
8. Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index: Voya is one of 484 companies accepted to the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, which represents organizations from 54 industries with headquarters in 45 countries and regions. To qualify for the index, Voya disclosed details of its policies and practices with respect to how the company promotes gender equality across four separate areas – company statistics, policies, community engagement and products and services. Voya and other companies included in the 2023 Gender-Equality Index scored above a globally-established threshold, based on the extent of disclosures and the achievement of best-in-class statistics and policies..
9. Voya Financial ranked fifth on Barron’s 2021 list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies. To determine the rankings, Calvert Research and Management, a top sustainable investing shop, analyzed the 1,000 largest U.S. publicly held companies, measured by market capitalization. Calvert calculates the rankings by measuring sustainability performance based on 230 indicators across five categories: shareholders, employees, customers, planet and community.