Below is important information about working with Voya Financial Advisors.
Note: Some files are in PDF format. In order to open, view or print these files, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. This is available with a free download from the Adobe Systems website. When printing multiple-page documents, please use the 2-sided option whenever possible.
- Client Relationship Summary (PDF)
- Voya Financial Advisors’ Regulation Best Interest Disclosure (PDF)
- New York Residents COVID-19 Relief (PDF)
- Voya Financial Advisors’ Privacy Notice (PDF)
- Your Account Agreement (PDF)
- Doing Business with Us (PDF)
- Business Continuity Plan Summary (PDF)
- Sponsor Fee Disclosure for Retirement Plans Subject to ERISA
- Documents available for Electronic Delivery for Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (PDF)
- Voya Financial Advisors Insured Bank Deposit Account
- Part 2A of Form ADV: Firm Brochure (PDF)
- Part 2A Appendix 1 of Form ADV: Wrap Fee Program Brochure (PDF)
- Schedule of Miscellaneous Account and Service Fees (PDF)
- Investor Channel Schedule of Miscellaneous Account and Service Fees (PDF)
About Voya Financial Advisors
Voya Financial Advisors, Inc., the broker-dealer of Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), supports a wide range of clients through approximately 1,700 financial professionals. As a top-tier independent broker-dealer, Voya Financial Advisors is focused on helping Americans advance their retirement readiness through education, financial planning and a broad range of personalized asset accumulation, protection and distribution solutions. Voya Financial is a premier retirement, investment and insurance company with a vision to be America’s Retirement Company® serving the financial needs of over 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States*.
Voya Financial Advisors is required to make available quarterly reports that present a general overview of its order routing practices. These reports identify the significant venues to which client orders were routed for execution during the applicable quarter. Voya Financial Advisors transmits its client orders to its clearing firm, Pershing LLC. Pershing may then route these orders to various venues for execution. To obtain a copy of this report, please visit orderroutingdisclosure.com and enter the full broker-dealer name exactly as follows: Voya Financial Advisors, Inc.