- Voya Companies
- Product Offerings
- Prospectus Information
- SMS/Text Message Terms & Conditions
- Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. SMS/Text Message Terms & Conditions
- Tell Your Friends
- Proprietary Information, Trademarks, Links & Submissions
- Legal Disclaimers / Limitation on Liability and Damages
- Privacy and Security
- Reporting Abuse
- Execution of Transactions
- Governing Law / Miscellaneous
- U.S. Export Controls
- Forward Looking Statements
The Voya family of companies (referred to herein collectively as “Voya”) is owned by Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA) and includes the following: Midwestern United Life Insurance Company; ReliaStar Life Insurance Company; ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York; Security Life Assignment Corp.; Security Life of Denver Insurance Company; Voya America Equities, Inc.; Voya Capital Corporation, LLC; Voya Financial Advisors, Inc.; Voya Financial Partners, LLC; Voya Funds Services, LLC; Voya Institutional Plan Services, LLC; Voya Institutional Trust Company; Voya Investment Management LLC; Voya Investment Management Co. LLC; Voya Investments, LLC; Voya Investments Distributor, LLC; Voya Retirement Advisors, LLC; Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company. The Voya Site is owned and operated from offices in the United States of America by Voya Services Company, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 5780 Powers Ferry Road, NW, Atlanta, Georgia, on behalf of the Voya companies offering insurance, securities and related financial products and services in the United States.
The products and services described on the Voya Site are offered by the individual Voya companies or their distributors. Please be aware that some of the products, services, product features or underlying investment options described on the Voya Site may not be available in your jurisdiction and generally are not available outside the United States. The laws of each country, state, or territory may differ and not all products and services are available in all locations. References to products or services unavailable in your jurisdiction do not imply that these products will be made available to you, and nothing on the Voya Site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, insurance product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities, insurance or other laws of such jurisdiction. Your eligibility for certain products and services is subject to final determination of underwriting qualifications or other eligibility criteria and acceptance by the Voya company providing such product or service.
Variable annuities, variable life insurance, certain other registered insurance products, and mutual funds are offered for sale by prospectus only. To request prospectuses containing more complete information regarding registered products in your jurisdiction, including charges and expenses, please contact the appropriate Voya company identified on the Voya Site or its representative. Read each prospectus carefully before you invest or send money.
If you choose to register for the myVoya portion of the Voya Site, you are voluntarily electing to receive services from Voya that will assist you with planning for retirement and other life goals (the “myVoya Services”). You agree that the myVoya Services are separate and apart from any other services that the Voya companies offering insurance, securities and related financial products and services may provide to you or your employer, including any services you may receive as a participant in a retirement plan. If you are a participant in a retirement plan and your employer has elected to make available the myVoya Services, then the myVoya Services will be included with the other services you receive as a participant in a retirement plan and a separate registration is not required. By registering for myVoya or otherwise utilizing the myVoya Services, you authorize Voya to use your account data for the purpose of providing the myVoya Services. You also authorize Voya to use the information you provide within myVoya for associated email communications regarding the myVoya experience. If you opt-in to our marketing communications, you authorize Voya to use the information you provide to deliver relevant content and offers via email.
As part of myVoya Services, Voya may provide access to certain information for accounts you hold with any of the Voya family of companies and with Pershing, LLC as account custodian for certain accounts you may hold with Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. The myVoya Services make this account information available to you as a courtesy, and are not responsible for the accuracy of the information displayed. Please refer to the corresponding account statement from your account custodian for information relating to your account, including account balance, asset holdings and positions.
Voya may also provide optional linking or account aggregation functionality that allows you to view, in a single location on the myVoya site or by linking from the myVoya site, consolidated financial information from such accounts that you maintain at various third party financial institutions that you may designate.
To use the account aggregate function, you understand and agree that:
- The function is not available for all types of accounts and/or for all financial institutions.
- Financial institutions may change their websites from time to time and as a result an outside account that was available may cease to be available through myVoya. Neither Voya nor its technology vendors have any control over this situation and have no obligation to restore the availability of an outside account on the myVoya site.
- You are responsible for designating the outside accounts information which you desire to aggregate.
- For each available outside account that you desire to aggregate on the myVoya site, you must provide the necessary login credentials to access the outside account such as username and password. You will provide this information through such function and process as our technology vendors may determine from time to time.
- The account aggregation function will access the website maintained by each third-party financial institution for each outside account designated for aggregation in order to retrieve and store the account information within the outside account.
- You grant Voya and its technology vendors authority, with respect to each outside account designated for aggregation, to (1) use the login credentials for such outside account in order to access the account information within such outside account; (2) retrieve the account information within the outside account and (3) store the account information so retrieved and display such information to you.
- For each outside account designated for aggregation, you represent and warrant that (1) you are the legal owner of the account; (2) you have the right to disclose your login credentials for such outside account; and (3) you have the right to grant the foregoing authorization.
- Neither Voya nor its technology vendors are responsible for any acts, errors, or omissions by the financial institutions at which you maintain an outside account, or for the accuracy of the information provided by such institutions.
- Voya may terminate your access to account information at the Voya family of companies and Pershing, LLC and the account aggregation function at any time without notice.
SMS/Text Message Terms & Conditions
If you elect to receive verification codes, password recovery messages and important account alerts via text message, we will periodically send recurring messages each time a request is made or an alert is triggered. Message frequency depends on requests made and changes to your account. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel. Message and data rates may apply.
Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Voya, text STOP to 582-86.
To re-subscribe to receiving SMS messages from Voya, text START to 582-86.
For additional help, text HELP to 582-86 or contact [email protected] or call (855) 663-8692.
T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Voya respects your right to privacy. You can view the Voya Privacy Notice here.
Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. SMS/Text Message Terms & Conditions
Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (VFA) permits its financial advisors to communicate with you through a registered text messaging service, subject to the terms and conditions herein. Your financial advisor controls the frequency and content of the text messages you may receive pursuant to this program. If you elect to communicate with your financial advisor via text message, you must first agree to receive text messages from that financial advisor by replying “YES” to an opt-in text message sent by your financial advisor. Do not communicate with your financial advisor via text message if you have not received this opt-in text message and replied “YES”. You may opt out of receiving text messages from your financial advisor at any time. To opt out, send a text message to your financial advisor with the word “STOP” in the body of the text message.
Message and data rates may apply. VFA respects your right to privacy. You can view the Voya Financial Advisors Privacy Notice (Download PDF) here.
Your financial advisor is an investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services are offered through, Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).
Tell Your Friends
You can share certain information and insights found on the Voya Site with friends and family using our “Tell Your Friends” feature. By clicking on the “Tell Your Friends” icon, you can send a personalized email message to the recipients of your choice containing a link to the information on the Voya Site that you chose to share. The information you supply within the Tell Your Friends feature will be used exclusively to send emails to the recipients you select and to provide any subsequent communications specific to the Tell Your Friends feature. Voya will not share the recipients’ information with any third party or use it for marketing purposes, unless the recipient subscribes to our marketing communications. See the Voya Privacy Notice for more information on how we protect customer information. If the email recipient does not wish to receive additional emails related to Tell Your Friends, he or she simply needs to select the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email to stop future emails. In certain circumstances, the intended recipient may not receive your email. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including: the intended recipient has opted out of receiving marketing communications from Voya; the intended recipient’s SPAM filters have prevented delivery; or the intended recipient’s email address is invalid.
All information, material and content accessible on or generated by the Voya Site, including text, graphics, images, software applications and code, video, audio, and user interface design (“Content”) is the proprietary information of Voya or our licensor, and is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws and conventions. Voya or our licensor retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Content. You may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use, provided, that, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend or regulatory disclosure appearing on any of the Content. You may not modify, reproduce, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, download or upload, sell, license, create derivative works of or use any aspect of the Content for commercial or public purposes or for any other purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms. The use of Content on any other site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose, or any other republication, redistribution or use of the Content, including framing the Content within another site, is expressly prohibited.
The Voya name and the other trademarks, service marks, logos, URLs and domain names, registered or not (collectively, “Marks”), appearing on the Voya Site are the property of Voya and other parties. You may not use, copy, download, display, transmit or modify any Mark in any way without the prior written consent of the owner of such Mark. In addition, you are not authorized to make use of Voya’s Marks as metatags.
Voya may provide hyperlinks to sites owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”) or permit a link from a Third Party Site to a Voya Site. Such links are for your convenience only and do not imply any affiliation with, or an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship or promotion of the Third Party Site. Voya accepts no responsibility for the content, products or services provided at these Third Party Sites. If you decide to access such Third Party Sites, you do so solely at your own risk, and you should be aware that Third Party Sites are governed by their own terms and conditions. Voya is not liable for any damages incurred as a result of clicking on a link to any Third Party Site. Links to the Voya Site may be made only with the permission of Voya.
You hereby grant to Voya via a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, right and license to use, adapt, reproduce, modify, disseminate, publicly display, incorporate into other works or otherwise exploit all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information submitted through the Voya Site (collectively, “Submissions”). Voya may use your Submissions for any and all purposes including, but not limited to, advertising, promoting and publicizing Voya and its businesses, products, services or any promotion or offer presented by Voya in any and all media without incurring liability for royalties or other consideration of any kind. Voya will not be required to treat any Submissions as confidential, but Voya will treat any personally identifiable information that you submit through the Voya Site in accordance with the Voya Privacy Notice.
Content. Our intent is to provide accurate and up to date content on the Voya Site; however, that is not always possible. Therefore, no warranty or representation is made that the information on the Voya Site is complete, accurate, up-to-date or error-free or that known defects will be corrected. Content, services, products or functions available on the Voya Site may contain inaccuracies or errors and may be changed or updated at any time without notice. Voya has no obligation to update the Voya Site, so information may be out-of-date at any given time. THEREFORE, ALL CONTENT, SERVICES AND FUNCTIONS ON THE VOYA SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO THE VOYA SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties in which event any required warranty applies to the minimum extent legally required.
If you have consented to the electronic delivery of documents or conduct business with Voya electronically, Voya may, pursuant to your consent, make certain regulatory documents and information relating to your Voya account(s) (such as statements, prospectuses and confirmations) available electronically for download or via e-mail (collectively, “Documents”). Content, excluding Documents, is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on. Although the Voya Site may include statements on various life events and financial, legal or tax concerns, these statements are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended and should not be relied upon as legal, tax or personalized advice. Voya does not warrant or make any representations regarding the suitability, usefulness or expected results of the Content, services, products or functions, including tools such as calculators, provided on the Voya Site. You should not rely solely upon this information in making any decisions, including any decision to buy a product or service from a Voya company. You should consult your financial professional and legal and/or tax advisor for advice about the appropriateness of products and services for you, and the effect of state and federal law on the products, services or issues discussed on the Voya Site, or of federal income taxes or any other taxes on amounts held or paid out under any financial products described.
Availability. No warranty or representation is made that the Voya Site or any part or function, including without limitation any transactional function, will be available and not subject to interruption at any time.
Disabling devices. No warranty or representation is made that any Content, service, product or function, including without limitation any downloadable files, available at the Voya Site is free of computer viruses, malware or other destructive or harmful programs, software, code or devices which may erase, scramble, lock or disable any computer software, content or equipment or may prevent users from using a site or any other item of hardware or software. You should routinely scan your system and downloaded files for such disabling devices.
Third Party Content. Voya may provide information at the Voya Site supplied by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers, or other information expressed or made available by a third party, are those of such third party and not Voya. Voya does not independently verify the information provided by third parties, does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information, and assumes no responsibility for Content displayed on the Voya Site that may be provided by another party.
Limitation on Liability and Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL VOYA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA ON YOUR EQUIPMENT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR ANY OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE VOYA SITE, OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETION OF FILES, DISABLING DEVICES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, DISCLOSURES OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities or damages in which event in such jurisdiction the foregoing shall apply to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are responsible for the entire cost of all servicing, repair or correction of your property or operations, including without limitation your computer, network, software or any device, required as a result of or related to using the Voya Site. In no event shall Voya’s total liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action of any kind—whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), strict liability or otherwise—exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Voya Site.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. To review the Voya Privacy Notice of the Voya companies offering insurance, securities and related financial products and services in the United States, click here.
- Technical and Navigational Information. When you visit and navigate the Voya Site and when you communicate with us via the Voya Site, Voya and third parties with whom we have contracted may collect technical, navigational and other non-personally identifiable information (such as a catalog of the site pages you visit) from cookies, referrers, IP addresses, environmental variables, pixel tags and similar technologies and information you voluntarily provide, as further described below. If you participate in myVoya, please see the specific myVoya terms for additional privacy considerations. Currently, the Voya Site does not support the necessary technology to respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other, comparable mechanisms.
- Referrers, IP Addresses, and Environmental Variables. Voya and our service providers may also collect “referrers” information, IP addresses and various environmental variables.
- A “referrer” is information the Web browser passes along to our web servers that references the URL from which you came.
- “IP address” is a number used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you.
- “Environmental variables” include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed the Voya Site, type of Web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the website you left to visit the Voya Site, the names of the pages you visit while at the Voya Site, and the Internet address of the website you then visit.
- Pixel Tags. Voya and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some website pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about site usage, response rates and the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Voya Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information You Voluntarily Provide. When you visit the Voya Site we may collect demographic data, such as your date of birth, gender and zip code. When such data is not combined with any personally identifiable information (“PII”), such information is considered to be non-personally identifiable. Additionally, we may aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Voya Site, for example, by using PII to display content according to your zip code. Because non-personally identifiable information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation to enhance website security, detect broad demographic trends, provide content tailored to your interests, and otherwise enhance your experience on the Voya Site. This information may also be shared with third parties on an aggregate and non-personally identifiable basis.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Depending upon which Voya Sites you visit and which online services you use, the types of information we may collect from you could include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account number(s), banking information, user name and password. In addition, we may collect Social Security numbers, driver’s license or government-issued identification numbers, dates of birth, gender, health information, banking information, assets, and income, for you and your joint owners and beneficiaries, and other types of demographic and personal financial information when you provide such information on applications or forms or while using our online services and where we believe such information is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes. We may also collect information about you from additional online and offline sources, including commercially available third-party sources such as credit reporting agencies. We may combine this information with the personal information we have collected from you under these terms.
- Email Unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe from marketing emails from Voya at any time. If you wish to do so, click on unsubscribe at the bottom of the communication you wish to opt out of. You may also update your communication preferences in your myVoya profile or on the Communication Preferences page of the particular Voya Site at any time. Please note that the communication preferences in myVoya apply only to marketing and educational emails and will not affect emails related to your Voya account(s).
- Monitoring Use. Voya reserves the right to view, monitor, and record any and all use of the Voya Site in its discretion. However, unless required by law, we do not have any obligation to you to conduct such monitoring or to take any action based on any monitoring we may conduct. If you do not consent to such monitoring, you should not access the Voya Site.
In general, information sent through the Internet is not secure. Email services that may be provided through the Voya Site generally are not encrypted and do not provide a secure and private means of communication with us. Certain services offered on the Voya Site do provide a secure means to communicate with us; this is indicated by an icon that appears on your screen when you are using such a service. For certain types of communications through the Voya Site, or for access to certain portions of the Voya Site, we may require the use of encryption technologies provided for your protection and/or require you to use user identification information (“UserID”) and passwords. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your UserID and passwords. If you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your UserID, password, social security number or account number, immediately notify the appropriate Voya company. While Voya may use reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error. Please be aware that although passwords or other security protections may be in use, Voya reserves the right to monitor any and all transmissions, stored messages and routine backup copies of communications to ensure appropriate system usage.
If you see something on the Voya Site that you believe violates our Terms, please report it to us.
Execution of Transactions
If the Voya Site permits you to access your account or insurance product or conduct certain transactions (such as opening accounts, managing contributions and investment allocations, requesting policy loans or partial withdrawals, and updating personal information), you can only utilize those services by following the instructions stated within the appropriate password protected log-on section of the Voya Site. When using the Voya Site to execute transactions, problems may occur that are beyond Voya’s ability to correct. Access to the Voya Site may be limited or unavailable during periods of peak demand, systems upgrading, maintenance or other reasons. If you are not able to complete your transaction due to a system failure, fail to receive written confirmation of a transaction or its execution within ten (10) business days after execution, or receive confirmation of a transaction you did not request, you must contact the appropriate Voya company immediately. Voya will not assume responsibility for such system failures and errors. WE ARE UNABLE TO EXECUTE TRANSACTIONS OR PROVIDE PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION VIA E-MAIL, TEXT, SMS, SOCIAL MEDIA OR SIMILAR ON-LINE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
Governing Law / Miscellaneous
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and shall inure to the benefit of Voya’s successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise. If you take legal action relating to these Terms or your use of the Voya Site, you agree to file such action only in New York and you consent to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of New York for the purposes of pursuing any such action. Any cause of action you may have arising out of or related to your use of the Voya Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action arises. Voya reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and equity for violations of these Terms, as well as the right to restrict access to the Voya Site or any portion of it. Voya does not represent that the information in the Voya Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access from certain locations may be strictly prohibited. Those who access the Voya Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. These Terms represent the entire agreement between Voya and you relating to the subject matter herein. If any provision of these terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
The Voya Site is not intended to market any products or services to children under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not knowingly gather or solicit data from children under thirteen (13) years of age through the Voya Site for marketing or other purposes. By using the Voya Site, you represent that you are not under thirteen (13) years of age.
U.S. Export Controls
Software is subject to United States export controls. No software may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods, or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department Table of Deny Orders. You represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national resident of any such country or on any such list. You agree to comply with United States export control laws and that you will not transfer any software or other content from the Voya Site in violation of United States export controls.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements contained herein are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements relating to future developments in our business or expectations for Voya’s future financial performance and any statement not involving a historical fact. Forward-looking statements use words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a discussion of future operating or financial performance or other events. Such statements are based on management’s views and assumptions at the time such statements were originally made and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Because the Voya Site includes historical documents, any such statements may not reflect Voya’s current views, assumptions, or expectations. Actual results, performance or events may differ materially from those in any such statements due to, among other factors, (i) general economic conditions, including in particular economic conditions in Voya’s core markets, (ii) performance of financial markets, including emerging markets, (iii) the frequency and severity of insured loss events, (iv) mortality and morbidity levels and trends, (v) persistency and lapse levels, (vi) interest rates, (vii) currency exchange rates (viii) general competitive factors, (ix) changes in laws and regulations, and (x) changes in the policies of governments and/or regulatory authorities. Factors that may cause actual results to differ from those in any forward-looking statement also include those described in Voya’s periodic and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Voya does not undertake any obligation to correct or update any forward-looking statements on the Voya Site.
Insurance products, annuities and funding agreements issued by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (“VRIAC”) One Orange Way, Windsor, CT 06095, which is solely responsible for meeting its obligations. Plan administrative services provided by VRIAC or Voya Institutional Plan Services, LLC. Securities distributed by or offered through Voya Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC) or other broker-dealers with which it has a selling agreement. Annuities may also be issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN), and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY). Variable annuities issued by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company are distributed by Voya Financial Partners, LLC. Within the state of New York, only Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York are admitted and issue products. All companies are members of the Voya® family of companies.