Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), provides health, wealth and investment solutions that enable its individual, workplace and institutional clients to achieve their financial wellness goals with confidence. With a vision to be America’s Retirement Company®, Voya’s products, solutions and digital capabilities help create a better financial future for all.
Wealth Solutions is a top-five provider1 leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 50,000 institutional clients and nearly 5.7 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya also has approximately 1,500 financial professional serving retail and workplace clients. Voya is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness and financial wellness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Health Solutions is a leading provider of stop-loss and supplemental health insurance in the U.S. Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of life, disability, voluntary insurance products, and health savings and spending accounts to businesses covering 6.2 million individuals through the workplace.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm serving both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Details on financial ratings can be found on Voya Financial’s Investor Relations (opens new window) site.
Awards and recognition
Please see all awards and recognition.
- Included in the 2021 Fortune 500 list (#332)
- Named one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the eighth consecutive year
- Named to Fortune’s 2020 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- Certified as a 2020 Great Place to Work® for the fifth consecutive year
- Included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth consecutive year
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for sixteen consecutive years in the 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- Included in the 2020 Disability Equality Index® for the third consecutive year
- Voya Investment Management Named to Pensions & Investments Magazine's 2020 Best Places to Work in Money Management List for sixth consecutive year
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans1
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer in the U.S.2
- More than 35 years of stop loss experience and one of the top stop loss providers in the nation3
- Pensions & Investments Magazine, Defined Contribution Record Keepers Directory, April 20, 2021
- InvestmentNews BD Data Center
- Ranking of top stop loss providers in the U.S. based on yearly premium as of Nov. 2017 by MyHealthGuide Newsletter: News for the Self-Funded Community, and does not include managed health care providers