Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), provides health, wealth and investment solutions that enable its individual, workplace and institutional clients to achieve their financial wellness goals with confidence. With a vision to be America’s Retirement Company®, Voya’s products, solutions and digital capabilities help create a better financial future for all.
Wealth Solutions is a top-five provider1 of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 51,000 institutional clients and 6.1 million individual retirement plan participants. Voya also has approximately 600 financial professionals serving retail and workplace clients. Voya is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness and financial wellness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Health Solutions is a top-five group provider2 of supplemental health insurance in the U.S. Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of stop loss, life, disability, voluntary insurance products, and health savings and spending accounts to businesses covering 6.6 million individuals through the workplace.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm serving both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Details on financial ratings can be found on Voya Financial’s Investor Relations (opens new window) site.
Awards and recognition
Please see all awards and recognition.
- Included in the 2021 Fortune 500 list (#332)
- Named one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the eighth consecutive year
- Certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work® for the sixth consecutive year
- Included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth consecutive year
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for sixteen consecutive years in the 2021 Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- Included in the 2021 Disability Equality Index® for the fourth consecutive year
- Named to Fortune’s 2020 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- Voya Investment Management Named to Pensions & Investments Magazine's 2020 Best Places to Work in Money Management List for sixth consecutive year
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans1
- More than 35 years of stop loss experience and one of the top-ten stop loss providers in the nation3
- Pensions & Investments Magazine, Defined Contribution Record Keepers Directory, April 20, 2021
- LIMRA 2Q 2021 Workplace Supplemental Health In Force Final Report; Marketshare-Total Group Based Supp. Health.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners-A&H Year End 2020 Report