Help evolve your workplace benefits experience and realize greater value
At Voya, the future of benefits starts today. We’re continuously developing innovations to help you realize greater value by getting your workplace benefits and savings in sync through personalized experiences.
Our goal? Help you improve employee financial outcomes, boost engagement and save time with a simplified experience.
Read related articles:
- 10 ways Voya is innovating to better participant and plan sponsor experiences
- Voya Claims 360: Claims that come to employees
- The future of workplace benefits starts with a connected experience
Find out how you can start syncing your experience now.
Gain an advantage with a benefits package designed for your modern workforce
Results you can see. A difference you can feel.
We believe a strong financial wellness program can have a positive impact on the overall health and performance of your employees, in addition to your organization’s bottom line.
As one of the largest retirement plan providers, a leading asset manager, and a leader in stop loss, group life and supplemental insurance benefits, we are well positioned to help your employees reach retirement on time with the right preventative care for their finances.
Our workplace solutions can help your employees be well planned, well invested and well protected℠.
Voya Retirement Services
Backed by nearly 50 years of retirement experience, we offer total retirement solutions to over 6 million participants and over 51,000 plan sponsors1. Our best-in-class retirement services and products are utilized by organizations of all sizes — spanning from startups to plans with over a billion dollars in assets — to help improve the retirement outcomes of participants. Offering tailored retirement and financial wellness solutions across all segments, we take an insights-driven, collaborative approach and will work closely with you to evolve your plan into a powerful tool for attracting, rewarding and retaining talent. We invite you to experience a different kind of retirement provider.
Voya Investment Management
Voya Investment Management is the asset management business of Voya Financial. Voya Investment Management manages over $322 billion2 in assets across public and private fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions and alternative strategies for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, drawing on a 50-year legacy of active investing and the expertise of 300+ investment professionals.
Named a Best Place to Work in Money Management by Pensions & Investments for seven consecutive years, we have cultivated a culture grounded in a commitment to understanding and anticipating clients’ needs, producing strong investment performance, and embedding diversity, equity and inclusion in everything we do.
Voya Employee Benefits
For more than 90 years, Voya Employee Benefits has offered group benefits that help employees prepare for unexpected life events. With stop loss, group life, disability, supplemental health insurance, as well as health savings and spending products available through the workplace to employers and their employees, Voya covers more than six million individuals to protect their livelihoods — and their retirements.
* NAPA: National Association of Plan Advisors Voya ranked in the top 5 for each of the 5 market segments (micro, small, mid, large, and mega) Voya had the highest number of Top 5 rankings with 61 – out of a possible 65 Categories include Participant tools, Calculators, P/S Website, Mobile App, Regulatory support, Staff credentials, Advisor support, Participant statement, Education materials, Multi-lingual capabilities, Plan health, Wellness, Retirement Income This award is not representative of actual client experiences or outcomes, and is not indicative of any past, present, or future investment performance. Products and services are offered through the Voya® family of companies.
- As of 12/31/2021.
- AUM as of 06/30/2022, reflecting pro forma assets of Voya IM and select strategies of Allianz Global Investors U.S., integrated as of 07/25/2022.