Offer your clients the value of a more connected benefits experience
By bringing workplace benefits and savings together, we make it easier for your clients to help maximize their employees' savings potential and put the right protection vehicles in place.
So they can achieve the healthy balance of living for today, preparing for tomorrow and feeling confident about the future.
Read related article:
- Evolving workplace benefits and savings decisions to year-round moments that matter
- A new retirement mindset: 4 solutions to help employees rethink retirement planning
- Rethinking how to prepare for the unexpected: 5 protection options employees may not know they have
Learn more about how your clients can realize greater value and improve financial outcomes by getting their workplace benefits and savings in sync.
Demonstrate value, grow your business and provide a differentiated offering to your clients with Voya by your side
Results you can see. A difference you can feel.
You need a provider that is there for you — to answer questions, provide consultative experience and to help ensure all parties are getting the most out of their chosen solutions. Our superior customer service continues into the flexible approach we take when building a benefits package that is just right for your client, fulfilling all their needs.
By working with us, you will have the backing of a Fortune 500 company, one of the largest retirement plan providers, a leading asset manager, and a leader in stop loss, group life and supplemental insurance benefits. It is our unique combination of size, scale and experience, bound together with a shared mission and purpose-driven culture that makes us a premier partner.
Voya Retirement Services
Backed by nearly 50 years of retirement experience, we offer total retirement solutions to over 6 million participants and over 51,000 plan sponsors1. Our best-in-class retirement services and products are utilized by organizations of all sizes — spanning from startups to plans with over a billion dollars in assets — to help improve the retirement outcomes of participants. Offering tailored retirement and financial wellness solutions across all segments, we take an insights-driven, collaborative approach and will work closely with you to evolve your plan into a powerful tool for attracting, rewarding and retaining talent. We invite you to experience a different kind of retirement provider.
Voya Investment Management
Voya Investment Management is the asset management business of Voya Financial. Voya Investment Management manages approximately $268 billion2 in assets across fixed income, senior loans, equities, multi-asset strategies and solutions, private equity, and real assets. Drawing on nearly 50 years of experience and the expertise of more than 250 investment professionals, the firm’s capabilities span traditional products and solutions as well as those that cannot be easily replicated by an index.
At Voya Investment Management, a heritage of partnership and innovation serves clients at every step. Our award winning culture is deeply rooted in a client-centric approach to help investors meet their goals — from insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, and consultants to intermediaries, as well as individual investors.
Voya Employee Benefits
For more than 90 years, Voya Employee Benefits has offered group benefits that help employees prepare for unexpected life events. With stop loss, group life, disability, supplemental health insurance, as well as health savings and spending products available through the workplace to employers and their employees, Voya covers more than six million individuals to protect their livelihoods — and their retirements.
* NAPA: National Association of Plan Advisors Voya ranked in the top 5 for each of the 5 market segments (micro, small, mid, large, and mega) Voya had the highest number of Top 5 rankings with 61 – out of a possible 65 Categories include Participant tools, Calculators, P/S Website, Mobile App, Regulatory support, Staff credentials, Advisor support, Participant statement, Education materials, Multi-lingual capabilities, Plan health, Wellness, Retirement Income This award is not representative of actual client experiences or outcomes, and is not indicative of any past, present, or future investment performance. Products and services are offered through the Voya® family of companies.
- As of 12/31/2021.
- As of 12/31/2021. Voya Investment Management assets are calculated on a market value basis and include proprietary insurance general account assets of $42 billion. Platform assets will not total as Multi-Asset Solutions assets managed by external entities are included in the firm total but excluded from platform totals.