Voya Retire for iPhone® App Support
Customer Service Associates are available Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET
(closed on stock market holidays)
What is the Voya Retire app and what can it help me do?
Voya Retire is a mobile application that provides access to your retirement savings account including your personalized myOrangeMoney experience. In addition to the changes you can make using myOrangeMoney, you can:
View the following information...
- Current Balances & Balance History
- Balances by Fund & Source
- Personal Rates of Return
- Contribution History
And possibly conduct these account transactions...
- Make a Fund Transfer
- Reallocate Your Current Balance
- Change Your Future Investment Direction
What Devices are supported?
App works with iPhones running iOS 11, 12 or 13.
How do I download the app?
Search for 'Voya Retire' in the iTunes® App Store.
Can I open a new account on the app?
No, new accounts cannot be opened on the app at this time. For information about individual retirement savings accounts visit voya.com.
Can I make or receive calls while logged into the app?
Yes, you can make and receive calls while logged into the app.
Can I switch between applications without being logged out?
Yes. You will be logged out only when your session expires.
How do I delete the Voya Retire app?
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad:
- Press down on the Voya Retire icon to enter Edit mode (all of your applications will begin shaking)
- An X will appear in the upper left hand corner
- Press the X on the Voya Retire icon
- Press the Home (center) button to exit Edit mode Android:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button and select 'Settings'
- Select 'Applications'
- Select 'Manage applications'
- Scroll until you see Voya Retire in the list and select it
- Press 'Uninstall' and choose 'OK'
What do I need to sign in?
- Your Username, Employee Identification Number (EID) or Social Security Number (SSN)
- The answers to your Security Questions
- Your Password
Can the app remember my Login Information?
Yes, the app can save your Username or Employee Identification Number (EID). You can also register your device when answering your Security Questions so that you can skip those in the future.
Is the Voya Retire app secure?
Yes. You're required to sign in to your account(s) the same way you do on a computer. Your transactions are fully encrypted and secure, so your information is protected. As with our website, all data transferred to and from the Voya Retire internal network and an external entity is encrypted to industry standards (128-bit encryption).
What if I forget my password or need to change it?
If you forget your password (or want to change it), you can reset it by selecting the Forgot your Password? link on your participant website.
How do you protect my information?
To protect your privacy and security, the Voya Retire app utilizes several security safeguards like those on the participant website:
- We mask (don't display) your Username, Employee Identification Number (EID) or Social Security Number (SSN).
- We utilize encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to mask your sensitive information and ensure it is transmitted via a secure environment.
- For enhanced security, we require you to answer a set of security questions to view your account.
- We log you out after a period of inactivity and suggest that you always use the log out action provided.
How do I log out?
You can log out by tapping on the Logout button on the top right corner of your account home page.
End User License Agreements Apple
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Products and Services offered through Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (VRIAC).