Voya Retire for iPhone® App Support
Customer Service Associates are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET (closed on stock market holidays)
The Voya Retire mobile app gives you access to a wealth of interactive tools and the functionality to easily:
- simulate retirement income using myOrangeMoney®*
- update contributions and beneficiaries,
- change investments and/or transfer money,
- access assistance via live chat capabilities, and
- educate yourself with on-demand video learning and so much more.
What devices are supported?
App works with [Apple/Android] phones and tablets running the latest operating systems and then back usually 2 previous versions.
How do I download the app?
Search for “Voya Retire” in the [Apple/Android™ Market].
Can I open a new account on the app?
No, new accounts cannot be opened on the app at this time. For information about individual retirement savings accounts visit voya.com.
Can I make or receive calls while logged into the app?
Yes, you can make and receive calls while logged into the app.
Can I switch between applications without being logged out?
Yes. You will be logged out only when your session expires.
Can I use the experience in landscape mode?
Yes the experience works for phones and tablets in both portrait and landscape mode.
What do I need to sign in?
- Your username and password.
- If you have never set up a username and password, you can register using your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employee Identification Number (EID), and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Can the app support biometric login?
Yes the app will support biometric login based on whether your phone or tablet provides this feature and you have enabled it.
Can the app remember my login Information?
Yes, the app can save your username or Employee Identification Number (EID).
Is the Voya Retire app secure?
Yes. You’re required to sign in to your account(s) the same way you do on a computer. Your transactions are fully encrypted and secure, so your information is protected. As with our website, all data transferred to and from the Voya Retire internal network and an external entity is encrypted to industry standards (128-bit encryption).
What if I forget my password or need to change it?
If you forget your password (or want to change it), you can reset it by selecting the Forgot your Password? link on the login page of the app.
How do you protect my information?
To protect your privacy and security, the Voya Retire app utilizes several security safeguards like those on the participant website:
- We mask (don’t display) your Username, Employee Identification Number (EID) or Social Security Number (SSN).
- We utilize encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to mask your sensitive information and ensure it is transmitted via a secure environment.
- We log you out after a period of inactivity and suggest that you always use the log out action provided.
How do I log out?
You can log out by opening the global menu on the top right corner of your account home page and tapping the logout option.
End User License Agreements Apple
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Products and Services offered through Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (VRIAC).
*myOrangeMoney® is an interactive, educational, online experience to see the income you’ll likely need each month in retirement and the estimated progress you’ve already made towards that goal.