- Financial protection for your family upon your death
- Protection designed to last your entire lifetime
- Face amount increases or decreases available – depending on your changing needs and budget
- Tax-deferred cash value growth – means you don’t pay income taxes on it while it accumulates
- Access to your policy’s cash value using income tax-free loans and withdrawals
- Death benefit paid to beneficiaries free of federal income taxes
- Coverage may follow you if you leave your employer
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
- Individuals looking for financial and estate-planning tools
- Individuals looking for a death benefit, in addition to a living benefit
- Individuals seeking a consistent premium payment schedule
- Available through your employer’s benefits program
- Must meet employer’s eligibility requirements
- Optional spouse, domestic partner or dependent children coverage1
- No premium increases - regardless of health or age
- Premiums are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
Use the EFT Form to request monthly premium payment via EFT, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Use the Service Request Form for a variety of requests, if you have a whole life policy.
ReliaStar Life Insurance Company and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York and their agents and representatives do not give tax or legal advice. This information is general in nature and not comprehensive. These materials are not intended to and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties and were prepared to support the promotion or marketing of the matters addressed in this document. You should seek advice from your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.