Be better prepared for retirement by building your savings with Voya Wealth Builder Eight Annuity. You’ll benefit from potential tax-deferred growth and a dynamic combination of interest crediting strategies, as well as downside protection. Voya Wealth Builder Eight Annuity aims to help you make the most of the money you are saving for the retirement by helping you grow it while you protect it.
- Flexible premium deferred fixed annuity
- Link your earnings to the performance of an equity index, an interest rate benchmark or to a guaranteed fixed interest rate (subject to rates and caps)
- Protect your account from loss of principal and interest credited– interest earned will never be less than zero
- Pay no current income tax on interest earned unless you take a withdrawal
- Protect your rates upon renewal with optional Voya RenewalFlex Feature
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You’re not retired yet and still need to build your retirement savings
- You’re getting closer to retirement and can’t afford to take a loss
- “Risk” is a four-letter word: you want guaranteed protection for your savings1
- $15,000 minimum initial premium (subject to change without notice)
- No minimum premium per interest crediting strategy
- Additional premium payments are credited with their own interest rate, index cap, trigger rate, and interest rate benchmark cap for their own indexing period. For each premium, interest is credited based on the new money rate in effect at the time the premium is received and is guaranteed for one year.
Fees & Charges
|Surrender Charge %||10||10||10||10||9||8||7||6||0|
- Market Value Adjustment (MVA) may increase or decrease the amount of your surrender if more than the charge free amount is surrendered before the end of the 8th contract year.
1Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC). Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC)
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax. IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits, such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.
The contract does not directly participate in any stock or equity products. For premium elected to the index or benchmark strategies, no amount is credited in the current contract year if the contract is annuitized, surrendered or re-elected prior to the end of the contract year. The interest rate, index cap, monthly cap, participation rate, index spread, trigger rate, participation multiplier and credit caps are set at the beginning of the period, are guaranteed for the first period and may change for future periods.
Contract Form Series IU-IA-3128(8SC). IU-RA-3125, IU-RA-3126, IU-RA-3110, IU-RA-3129, IU-RA-3130, IU-RA-3131, IU-RA-3132, IU-RA-3133, IU-RA-3134, IU-RA-3135, IU-RA-3136. May vary by state and may not be available in all states.
Neither Voya nor its affiliated companies provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.