Safeguard two lives and add the potential to build strong values early in your policy. Boost your cash value growth potential sooner rather than later to help with estate planning and transferring your wealth to your heirs.
- Income tax-free death benefit1 paid to beneficiaries after second person dies
- Helps money inside your policy called cash value grow tax-deferred
- Guaranteed3 to credit your policy no less than a 3% minimum interest rate
- Strong early cash value growth potential
- No surrender charges
- Policy loans2 available so you can borrow from your policy
- Issued by Security Life of Denver Insurance Company
- Life insurance protection
- Estate planning
- To preserve assets to pass on to your heirs
- Life insurance with premium financing arrangements
- Looking for less expensive insurance, especially if one has a medical condition or is uninsurable
- Strengthen balance sheets by limiting the impact of a life insurance premium
- Fund the transfer of a business
- 0 – 90 (varies depending on underwriting)
- Minimum joint equivalent age: 16
- Maximum joint equivalent age: 85
- No maximum age spread
$250,000 for fully underwritten
Not available in New York
Fees & Charges
- Policy Charge
$30 per month in policy years 1-10; $10 per month thereafter
- Administrative Charge
Varies by segment year, joint equivalent age and the combination of risk classes of both insureds.
- Cost of Insurance (COI) Charge
Varies by segment year and the combination of gender, issue age, and risk class of both insureds
15% of premium up to target premium and 7.75% of premium in excess of target premium in segment year 1, and lower thereafter
- Partial Withdrawals
$10 for each partial withdrawal.
- In-force Illustrations
We reserve the right to charge $25 for each in-force illustration requested after the first in a policy year
No surrender charges
Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate: 3% Per year
Policy loans2 with fixed charged and credited rates are available any time after the first monthly processing date.
- Accelerated Benefit Rider
provides a portion of the death benefit while you’re the only surviving insured if you’re diagnosed as terminally ill
- Adjustable Term Insurance Rider
allows you to plan for future growth by scheduling an increase to your coverage by adding term insurance
- Overloan Lapse Protection Rider
can help prevent policy lapse as a result of policy loan indebtedness
- Premium Deposit Fund Rider
provides an interest bearing fund from which amounts are automatically deducted to pay your premium when it’s due.
- Single Life Term Rider
provides term coverage on the primary insureds, either one or both
- VUL Conversion Rider
Ability to convert, within the first two years of the policy, to a Voya survivorship variable universal life policy without a health exam
Some riders cost extra and are subject to state limitations and availability.
This is a summary only. Please see contract for complete details.
1Proceeds from an insurance policy are generally income tax free and if properly structured, may also be free from estate tax.
2Policy loans and partial withdrawals may vary by state, may generate an income tax liability, reduce available surrender value and reduce the death benefit, or cause the policy to lapse.
Income tax free distributions are usually achieved by withdrawing to the cost basis (usually premiums paid), then using policy loans. This assumes the policy qualifies as life insurance, is not a modified endowment contract, is not lapsed or surrendered with an outstanding loan. Individual tax results may vary. You should consult your attorney or other tax advisor.
3All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of Security Life of Denver Insurance Company who is solely responsible for the obligations under its own policies.
Voya Strategic Accumulator Survivorship Universal life insurance, policy form #1173, may vary by state, and may not be available in all states, and is issued by Security Life of Denver Insurance Company (Denver, CO), a member of the Voya® family of companies.