- Freedom to choose your investments
- Access to well-known fund managers
- Auto-Rebalancing and Dollar Cost Averaging available at no additional cost1
- Easy account management with quarterly statements and online account access
- recently changed jobs and want to roll your old employer’s retirement plan into an IRA2
- have multiple IRAs with various different investment companies and would like to consolidate into to one account
- seek multiple options for diversifying your retirement assets
- want to make a current year contribution to a new IRA
- want a long-term investment designed for retirement purposes
- Minimum Purchase Age = 21
- $5,000 minimum initial contribution, rollover or transfer.
- $1,000 minimum for additional contributions
- $50 minimum for additional contributions made through automatic monthly investments. Minimum waived for SIMPLE IRA and SEP IRA contributions.
Fees & Charges
- No front–end loads
- No back–end fees
- No transaction fees
- No deferred sales charge
- No transfer-out fees
- Accounts with values less than $15,000 will incur a $50 annual maintenance fee. An annual recordkeeping fee of 0.50%-0.60% applies to all accounts. Fund operating expenses also apply.
2Carefully consider the provisions of your current retirement plan and the new product for differences in cost, benefits, surrender charges or other important features before transferring assets. You should consult your own legal and tax advisors regarding your situation.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the mutual funds offered through a retirement plan carefully before investing. The prospectuses contain this and other information, and can be obtained by contacting your local representative. Please read the prospectuses carefully before investing.
Please remember that investments in mutual funds involve investment risk, including risk of loss of principal. Fund shares are not obligation, deposits, or accounts of a bank and are not guaranteed by a bank. In addition, fund shares are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Federal Reserve Bank Board, or any other agency.
Withdrawals taken prior to age 59½ are subject to an IRS 10% premature distribution penalty tax unless an exception applies. Distributions will be taxed as ordinary income in the year the money is received. The mutual fund values fluctuate with market conditions, and when surrendered, the principal may be worth more or less than its original amount invested.
May Lose Value | Not A Deposit Of A Bank | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not FDIC/NCUA Insured | Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency