Voya Select Advantage IRA is the personal retirement account that lets you choose from a diverse mutual fund portfolio of more than 25 well-known fund managers.
- Freedom to choose your investments
- Access to well-known fund managers
- Auto-Rebalancing and Dollar Cost Averaging available at no additional cost1
- Easy account management with quarterly statements and online account access
Voya Select Advantage IRA may be right for individuals who…
- recently changed jobs and want to roll your old employer’s retirement plan into an IRA2
- have multiple IRAs with various different investment companies and would like to consolidate into to one account
- seek multiple options for diversifying your retirement assets
- want to make a current year contribution to a new IRA
- want a long-term investment designed for retirement purposes
- Minimum Purchase Age = 21
- $2,500 minimum initial contribution, rollover or transfer.
- $1,000 minimum for additional contributions
- $50 minimum for additional contributions made through automatic monthly investments. Minimum waived for SIMPLE IRA and SEP IRA contributions.
Fees & Charges
- No front–end loads
- No back–end fees
- No transaction fees
- No deferred sales charge
- No transfer-out fees
- Accounts with values less than $15,000 will incur a $12.50 quarterly maintenance fee. An annual recordkeeping fee of 0.50%-0.60% applies to all accounts. Fund operating expenses also apply.
1Auto-rebalancing and dollar cost averaging do not ensure a profit nor guarantee against loss. Investors should consider their financial ability to continue either rebalancing or dollar cost averaging purchases through periods of low price levels. Automatic Asset Rebalancing and Dollar Cost Averaging cannot be elected together. Having one of these features prohibits the month schedule. election of the other.
2Carefully consider the provisions of your current retirement plan and the new product for differences in cost, benefits, surrender charges or other important features before transferring assets. You should consult your own legal and tax advisors regarding your situation.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the mutual funds offered through a retirement plan carefully before investing. The prospectuses contain this and other information, and can be obtained by contacting your local representative. Please read the prospectuses carefully before investing.
Please remember that investments in mutual funds involve investment risk, including risk of loss of principal. Fund shares are not obligation, deposits, or accounts of a bank and are not guaranteed by a bank. In addition, fund shares are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Federal Reserve Bank Board, or any other agency.
Withdrawals taken prior to age 59½ are subject to an IRS 10% premature distribution penalty tax unless an exception applies. Distributions will be taxed as ordinary income in the year the money is received. The mutual fund values fluctuate with market conditions, and when surrendered, the principal may be worth more or less than its original amount invested.
Voya Institutional Trust Company is the custodian for mutual fund custodial accounts distributed by Voya Financial Partners, LLC (member SIPC) or other broker-dealers with which it has a wholesaling or selling agreement. Recordkeeping services provided by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (Windsor, CT). All named companies are members of the Voya® family of companies.
May Lose Value | Not A Deposit Of A Bank | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not FDIC/NCUA Insured | Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency