Competitive rates and a variety of index strategies help you grow your retirement savings. A floor of zero protects your retirement savings from loss. And optional benefits help you set up an income stream that lasts for life so you can enjoy your money.
- Tax deferred growth1—you don’t pay income tax until you take a withdrawal
- Your annuity will not lose value
- Credited interest rate linked to multiple index strategies
- Fixed rate strategy gives you a guaranteed interest credited rate2
- Flexible premium means you can make multiple premium payments when it works for you
- No early withdrawal penalties after the seventh year
- Optional lncome Benefit guarantees income for life (available for added cost)
- RenewalFlex feature protects your credited interest rate upon renewal
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You’re at least seven years away from retirement and still need to grow your retirement money
- You can’t afford to risk losing the money you’ve already saved
- You want to defer income tax on interest you earn now to keep your current tax bill lower1
- You want to guarantee supplemental retirement income that lasts for life as Social Security and pensions may not be enough
0–80 owner and annuitant
- $15,000 minimum initial premium (subject to change without notice)
- $50 minimum subsequent premium
- No minimum premium per strategy
- $1 million maximum premium without prior home office approval
- Not available in all states
Fees & Charges
|% of accumulation value||10||10||10||10||9||8||7||0|
- Charges may differ for some states and for ages 56 plus.
1IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax deferral like that provided by an annuity. For a cost, annuities provide other features and benefits such as contract guarantees, death benefits or lifetime income. If other options are available, you should not purchase a qualified annuity unless you want these additional features and benefits taking into account their cost.
2Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC).
Contract Form Series: IU-IA-3034 (07/12), IU-RA-3059 (08/08), IU-RA-3060 (08/08), IU-RA-3107, IU-RA-3139
Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC), Des Moines, IA.
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax. IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits, such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.