Fund your Voya Secure Index Opportunities Plus Annuity with a single premium and earn an immediate 3% bonus1. A variety of index strategies help you to potentially grow that even more, while a zero percent floor protects your assets from loss.
- A 3% bonus1 on your premium is credited to your annuity contract immediately
- Choice of different index-linked interest crediting strategies
- You can delay paying taxes on the interest you earn until you take a withdrawal2
- Your annuity value will not go down
- Fixed rate strategy gives you a guaranteed interest credited rate
- Optional lncome Benefit guarantees income for life (available for an added cost)
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You’re least ten years away from retirement and still need to grow your retirement money
- You can’t afford to risk losing the money you’ve already saved
- You want to defer income tax on interest you earn now to keep your current tax bill lower2
- You want to guarantee supplemental retirement income that lasts for life as Social Security and pensions may not be enough.
0-80 and annuitant (may vary by state)
• $15,000 minimum single premium (subject to change without notice)
• No minimum premium per strategy
• $1 million maximum premium without prior home office approval
May not be available in all states.
Fees & Charges
- Charges may differ for some states and for ages 56 plus.
- The surrender charge is a percentage of the accumulation value surrendered that is associated with the premium and declines over time.
1Products offering a bonus may offer lower credited interest rates, participation rates, index caps, monthly caps, and/or higher index spreads than products not offering a bonus. Over time, and under certain circumstances, the amount of the bonus may be more than offset by the credit caps, credited interest rates, participation rates, monthly caps, index caps and/or higher index spreads. Interest rates, participation rates, index caps, monthly caps and index spreads are subject to change.
2IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax deferral like that provided by an annuity. For a cost, annuities provide other features and benefits such as contract guarantees, death benefits or lifetime income. If other options are available, you should not purchase a qualified annuity unless you want these additional features and benefits taking into account their cost.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC)
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax. IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits, such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.
Contract Form Series: IU-IA-3050 (07/12), IU-RA-3059 (08/08), IU-RA-3060 (08/08), IU-RA-3108
Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC)