Benefit from knowing your retirement money will last for as long as you need it. Voya Secure Index Five Annuity helps you grow your money tax deferred1 with earnings potential linked, in part, to the increase in an index or benchmark. It’s also an efficient way to make sure you receive income payments for life.
- Tax deferred growth1—you don’t pay income tax until you take a withdrawal
- Your annuity value will not go down
- Credited interest rate linked to multiple index strategies
- Fixed rate strategy gives you a guaranteed interest credited rate3
- Optional Return of Premium Rider guarantees you will get back all premiums paid if you surrender your annuity2
- Flexible premium means you can make multiple premium payments when it works for you
- No early withdrawal penalties after the fifth year
- RenewalFlex feature protects your credited interest rate upon renewal
- Optional lncome Benefit guarantees income for life (available for added cost)
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You’re at least five years away from retirement and still need to grow your retirement money
- You can’t afford to risk losing the money you’ve already saved
- You want to defer income tax on interest you earn now to keep your current tax bill lower1
- You want to guarantee supplemental retirement income that lasts for life as Social Security and pensions may not be enough
0-80 owner and annuitant
- $15,000 minimum initial premium (subject to change without notice)
- $50 minimum subsequent premium
- No minimum premium per strategy
- $1 million maximum premium without prior home office approval
- Not available in all states
Fees & Charges
|% of Accumulation Value||8||7.5||6.5||5.5||4.5||0|
- Charges may differ for some states and for ages 56 plus.
1IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax deferral like that provided by an annuity. For a cost, annuities provide other features and benefits such as contract guarantees, death benefits or lifetime income. If other options are available, you should not purchase a qualified annuity unless you want these additional features and benefits taking into account their cost.
2If elected, credited rates applied to the contract will be less favorable than credited rates on the contract without the rider.
3Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC).
Contract Form Series: IU-IA-3033 (07/12), IU-RA-3058, IU-RA-3059 (08/08), IU-RA-3060 (08/08), IU-RA-3107, IU-RA-3139.
Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC), Des Moines, IA.
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax.