Fund your Voya Quest Plus Index Annuity with a single premium and earn an immediate 6% bonus1. Navigate your journey to and through retirement with a variety of index strategies to help you to potentially grow your savings even more, while a zero percent floor protects your assets from loss.
- A 6% bonus1 on your premium is credited to your annuity contract immediately
- Choice of different index-linked interest crediting strategies
- You can delay paying taxes on the interest you earn until you take a withdrawal2
- Your annuity value will not go down
- Fixed rate strategy gives you a guaranteed interest credited rate
- Optional mylncome Withdrawal Benefit guarantees income for life (available for added cost)3
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You’re at least ten years away from retirement and still need to grow your retirement money
- You can’t afford to risk losing the money you’ve already saved
- You want to defer income tax on interest you earn now to keep your current tax bill lower2
- You want to guarantee supplemental retirement income that lasts for life as Social Security and pensions may not be enough3
0-80 owner and annuitant
- $15,000 minimum initial premium (subject to change without notice)
- No minimum premium per strategy
- $1.5 million maximum premium without prior home office approval
Not available in all states
Fees & Charges
|% of Accumulation Value||10||10||10||10||9||8||7||6||5||4||0|
- The surrender charge is a percentage of the accumulation value surrendered that is associated with the premium and declines over time.
- A Market Value Adjustment (MVA) may increase or decrease the amount of your surrender if more than the charge free amount is surrendered before the end of the10th contract year.
- Charges may differ for some states.
1 Products offering a bonus may offer lower credited rates than products not offering a bonus. Over time, and under certain circumstances, the amount of the bonus may be more than offset by the lower credited rates.
2 IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.
3 Income payments for life are available if the Voya myIncome Withdrawal Benefit is elected.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC)
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax. IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits, such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.
Contract Form Series: VI-IA-3148(2015) with Contract Schedule VI-IA-3148(2015)(10SC).
Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC), Des Moines, IA.