Navigate your journey to and through retirement with competitive rates and a variety of index strategies to help you grow your retirement savings. A Voya Quest 7 Index Annuity gives you a floor of zero, to protect your retirement savings from loss. An optional benefit helps you set up an income stream that lasts for life so you can enjoy your money.2
- Tax deferred growth1—you don’t pay income tax until you take a withdrawal
- Your annuity value will not go down
- Credited interest rate linked to multiple index strategies
- Fixed rate strategy provides a guaranteed interest credited rate3
- Flexible premium means you can make multiple premium payments when it works for you
- No early withdrawal penalties after the seventh year
- Optional mylncome Withdrawal Benefit guarantees income for life (available for added cost)
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You’re at least seven years away from retirement and still need to grow your retirement money
- You can’t afford to risk losing the money you’ve already saved
- You want to defer income tax on interest you earn now to keep your current tax bill lower1
- You want to guarantee supplemental retirement income that lasts for life as Social Security and pensions may not be enough2
0-80 owner and annuitant
- $15,000 minimum initial premium (subject to change without notice)
- No minimum premium per strategy $1.5 million maximum premium without prior home office approval
- Additional premium payments are credited with their own rate based on the new money rate in effect at the time the premium is received.
Not available in all states
Fees & Charges
|% of Accumulation Value||9||8||7||6||5||4||3||0|
- The surrender charge is a percentage of the accumulation value surrendered that is associated with the premium and declines over time.
- A Market Value Adjustment (MVA) may increase or decrease the amount of your surrender if more than the charge free amount is surrendered before the end of the 7th contract year.
- Charges may differ for some states.
1 IRAs and other qualified plans already provide tax-deferral like that provided by an annuity. Additional features and benefits such as contract guarantees, death benefits and the ability to receive a lifetime income are contained within the annuity for a cost. Please be sure the features and costs of the annuity are right for you when considering the purchase of the annuity.
2 Income payments for life are available if the Voya myIncome Withdrawal Benefit is elected.
3 Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC).
Contract Form Series: VI-IA-3147(2015) with Contract Schedule VI-IA-3147(2015)(7SC).
Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC), Des Moines, IA.
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax.