Make the most of your retirement savings with a benefit that guarantees an income stream for one life or the lives of you and a spouse for an additional cost.1 You have the flexibility to start withdrawals when you want or defer to further grow your guaranteed withdrawal benefit base.
- Optional living benefit that can be added to a fixed index annuity
- 6.5% compounding roll-up rate to your withdrawal benefit base annually for up to 10 years
- Income payments last for life – even if your account goes to zero
- Turn your income on or off at any time until the contract is annuitized
- Guaranteed lifetime income for an individual or you and your spouse
- Available for an added cost
- You want to guarantee your savings will last for as long as you live regardless of the market
- Social Security and pensions won’t be enough – you need additional supplemental retirement income that lasts for life
- You have big plans for your retirement years – an additional income stream can help you reach your goals
Available with the purchase of a fixed index annuity within the Voya Quest Family of Index Annuities from Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
Fees & Charges
- Annually 1.00% of the Guaranteed Withdrawal base
6.5% Compounding Rollup to the benefit base
Please see rider contract for additional details.
All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of Voya Insurance and
Annuity Company (Des Moines, IA), who is solely responsible for all obligations under its policies.
Optional living benefit available for an additional cost.
1The annual cost for this benefit is 1.00% of the benefit base for the first five years. After five years, Voya reserves the right to increase the annual rider cost up to a maximum charge of 1.50%. This fee is deducted quarterly from the accumulation value. If the rider fee increases after the five year Guaranteed Living Withdrawal Benefit Charge Rate Lock period ends, you may choose to terminate the rider or keep the current rider fee and accept a reduced Maximum Annual Withdrawal rate. The Maximum Annual Withdrawal rate will be reduced by 1.00% of the Guaranteed Living Withdrawal Benefit Base. For example, if your current Maximum Annual Withdrawal Rate is 5% of the Guaranteed Living Withdrawal Benefit Base, it would be reduced to 4% of the Guaranteed Living Withdrawal Benefit Base. This rider may not be available in all states.
Rider Form Series: VI-RA-3170(2016) & VI-RA-3171(2016), and ICC16 VI-RA-3170 & ICC16 VI-RA- 3171.
Annuities are issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (Des Moines, IA), member of the Voya® family of companies.