Grow and protect your retirement savings with the Voya Journey Index Annuity, an innovative fixed index annuity that offers full participation in the growth, if any, in one or more dynamic indices over a seven year period.
- Your annuity value will not go down
- Tax deferred growth—you don’t pay income tax until you take a withdrawal
- Credited interest rate linked to multiple index strategies
- Fixed rate strategy provides a guaranteed interest credited rate
- No early withdrawal penalties after the seventh year
- Issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company
- You are near or in retirement and looking for a safe place to invest a portion of their retirement savings
- You are looking for protection from market downturns and more growth potential than typically offered by bank CDs
- You are comfortable leaving this money invested in this product for seven years
0-80 owner and annuitant
- $15,000 minimum initial premium (subject to change without notice)
- No minimum premium per strategy
- $1.5 million maximum premium without prior home office approval
Not available in all states
Fees & Charges
|% of Accumulation Value||9||8||7||6||5||4||3||0|
- The surrender charge is a percentage of the accumulation value surrendered that is associated with the premium and declines over time.
- A Market Value Adjustment (MVA) may increase or decrease the amount of your surrender if more than the charge free amount is surrendered before the end of the 7th contract year.
- Charges may differ for some states.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC)
This is a summary only. Read the contract for complete details. The product and its features may not be available in all states and are subject to change. Withdrawals may be subject to Federal/State income tax and, if taken prior to age 59½, an additional 10% Federal penalty tax.
Contract Form Series: ICC16 VI-IA-3165, VI-IA-3165(2016) (Rev 12/16); Rider Form Series: ICC16 VI-RA-3166, VI-RA-3166(2016) (Rev 12/16), ICC16 VI-RA-3167, VI-RA-3167(2016) (Rev 12/16), VI-RA-3168(2016), may vary by state, and may not be available in all states.
Contract is issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (VIAC), Des Moines, IA.