By identifying key market drivers, our four portfolios are designed to help keep irrational markets from interfering with your long-term investment plans. This objective strategy allows us to be responsive to real-world events while avoiding the irrational urge to chase after “hot” sectors.
Four distinct portfolios governed by tactical adjustments based on market fundamentals2.
- Global Aggressive Growth focused on growth
- Global Moderate Growth seeks growth and income
- Global Conservative Growth a more conservative approach to growth and income
- Income for conservative investors
Key FeaturesOur goal: giving you the tools and the potential to build wealth
- Broad global diversification increases opportunities and provides a range of investment strategies in one portfolio.
- Equal weightings of asset classes may help reduce risk and potentially enhance returns.
- Tactical allocations focus on the real-world drivers of global markets.
- Get the benefits of active management by multiple investment managers.
- Planning retirement financial strategies
- Looking for multiple investment strategies based on sound principles
- Preferring active asset management by recognized professionals using proven methods
Fees & Charges
Contact your registered representative to determine what share class may be right for you. Sales charges, fees, and minimum initial investment will vary depending on share class and type of account.
1Please keep in mind, using diversification or asset allocation as part of your investment strategy neither assures nor guarantees better performance and cannot protect against loss in declining markets.
2All investing involves risks of fluctuating prices and the uncertainties of rates of return and yield inherent in investing. Foreign Investing does pose special risks including currency fluctuation, economic and political risks not found in investments that are solely domestic. Emerging Market stocks may be especially volatile. Derivatives, such as options and futures, which can be illiquid, may disproportionately increase losses and have a potentially large impact on Fund performance. High-Yield, Lower-Grade Debt Securities is highly speculative and more volatile. Growth Stocks may be more volatile than value stocks due to their relatively high valuations, and growth investing may fall out of favor with investors. Prices of Value-Oriented Securities tend to correlate more closely with economic cycles than growth-oriented securities; they generally are more sensitive to changing economic conditions. Other risks of the Fund include but are not limited to: Convertible and Debt Securities Risks; Other Investment Companies Risks; Price Volatility Risks; Inability to Sell Securities Risks; and Securities Lending Risks. Investors should consult the Fund's Prospectus and Statement of Additional Information for a more detailed discussion of the Fund's risks.
Global Perspectives Market Models are tactically managed to a strategy. There is no guarantee that intended results or forecasts will be realized.