When you open a Voya Financial Advisors (Voya) Brokerage IRA, the first thing we do is help you select the type of IRA that will work for you – Traditional IRA or Roth IRA. If you have your own business, we can help you set up a SEP IRA or SIMPLE IRA, too.
But our help doesn’t end there. With a Voya Brokerage IRA, you can call a Voya retirement consultant for help with your retirement questions and, because they are registered representatives, assisting you with trades and transactions at no additional cost to you.
If you prefer to handle your IRA account online yourself, MyVoyaIRA.voya.com lets you make your own trades, do research, get stock quotes, check the status of your orders and much more. And with our mobile app, you can do it all even when you’re on the go. Plus a Voya retirement consultant is still only a phone call away.
- Customize your retirement plan. Select from a wide range of investment options including over 20,000 no-load and load mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, treasuries, brokerage CDs and more.
- Receive personalized guidance and help. A Voya retirement consultant is just a phone call away to help you with planning, transactions, and other financial needs.
- Get the right IRA for your retirement plan. Based on your retirement plans, we can help you decide which IRA is right for you: Traditional IRA. Roth IRA, SEP IRA. Rollover IRA. SIMPLE IRA. Spousal IRA.
- Access exclusive content and information. You’ll get online access to objective outside information from respected sources such as Thompson Research and Morningstar.
- Connect securely online. Update your account information, get stock quotes, check on transactions and much more at Voya’s secure brokerage account site - MyVoyaIRA.voya.com
A Voya retirement consultant can help you find the right IRA and get your retirement planning off to a great start.
For self-directed trading, you have access to a full set of investing features and multiple investment options. Plus a Voya retirement consultant is available with information on the complete Voya portfolio of life insurance, annuities, and our other investment instruments.
A Voya retirement consultant can help you set up a SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA or other employer plan for yourself and your business.
If you have several existing IRAs, 401ks or similar plans, we can help you review and compare all your options and explain the benefits and limitations of each.1
Hi, there. You can open an IRA right now, and I can walk you through the details as we go.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the mutual funds or ETFs carefully before investing. The prospectuses/prospectus summaries contain this and other information, which can be obtained by contacting your local representative. Please read the information carefully before investing.This material is provided for general and educational purposes only; it is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. All investments are subject to risk. We recommend that you consult an independent legal or tax advisor for specific advice about your individual situation. 1Carefully consider the provisions of your current retirement plan and the new product for differences in cost, benefits, surrender charges or other important features before transferring assets. You should consult your own legal and tax advisors regarding your situation.
Retirement Consultants are registered representatives and offer securities through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. member SIPC.Neither Voya nor its affiliated companies or representatives provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.