Diversify your investments to spread risk and match your personal financial goals – with the Voya express Mutual Fund IRA.
With a rollover into the Voya express Mutual Fund IRA, you’ve simplified and diversified your financial strategy all at the same time. You’ll have a choice of over 80 well-known mutual funds from a wide variety of respected asset management companies like Fidelity, Franklin Templeton, J.P. Morgan, BlackRock, Voya Investment Management, and many others.
Using diversification as part of your investment strategy can help spread the risk but it can't guarantee better performance or protect against loss in declining markets.
- Simplify with one IRA account offering over 80 mutual funds
- 24/7 online access to your account or speak directly to a Voya Financial Advisors retirement consultant during regular business hours
- Available as either Traditional IRA or Roth IRA account
- Accepts roll-over accounts and other IRA accounts
- No transaction fees
- Transfer between funds without paying taxes
- Rollovers from any 401k, 403b and governmental 457 plan and other IRA plans
- Diversification of assets with over 80 funds available
- Simplifying asset management by consolidating into one flexible IRA account
- Long-term investment designed for retirement purposes
- Someone looking to rollover or consolidate their existing retirement account1
- Someone looking for a simple IRA solution (target –date or risk based mutual fund)
- Someone looking for mutual funds from many of the best known money managers
Fees & Charges
- $10 quarterly fee applies for any quarter in which balance is below $25,000
Rollovers of $5,000 and an annual $1,000 minimum for additional contributions
Investment management fees may apply.
Hi, there. You can open an IRA right now, and I can walk you through the details as we go.
1Before rolling over your account make sure you understand all options that may be available to you (leave money in your former employer's plan, rollover over assets to a new employer's plan or cash out the account value and pay any applicable taxes and penalties).
Withdrawals prior to age 59½ will incur an IRS 10% premature distribution penalty tax unless an IRS exception applies. You should carefully consider the provisions of your current retirement plan and the new product for differences in cost, benefits, surrender charges or other important features before transferring assets. Consult your legal and tax advisors regarding your individual situation.
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the mutual funds offered through a retirement plan, carefully before investing. The fund prospectuses contain this and other information, which can be obtained by contacting your local representative or calling Voya Financial. Please read the information carefully before investing.
Account values fluctuate with market conditions, and when redeemed the principal may be worth more or less than its original amount.
Before we share more information about the Voya express Mutual Fund IRA Custodial Account, we need to ensure you are comfortable receiving important documents over the internet.
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents for Purchase of Voya express Mutual Fund IRA
Before reviewing the Voya express Mutual Fund IRA, we can deliver your required disclosure documents online. In order to do so, please:
- Review the terms of the consent below.
- If you agree with these terms, check the "I Agree" button.
By clicking "I Agree" below, I also understand that Voya shall be deemed to have delivered these documents whether or not I click on the links provided to access them.
I understand that I may revoke my consent to electronic delivery of these documents by contacting Voya at 866-913-8166 and requesting paper copies free of charge.
I understand that in order to receive electronic delivery, I must have the ability to download PDF files using Adobe Reader, as well as a printer or other device to download, print and save any documents I wish to retain. PDF documents may be saved by selecting the Save icon from the Adobe Reader menu.
Securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. member SIPC.
Not FDIC/NCUA Insured, Not A Deposit Of A Bank, Not Bank Guaranteed, May Lose Value, Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
Voya Institutional Trust Company is the custodian for IRA mutual fund custodial accounts distributed by Voya Financial Partners LLC (member SIPC) or other broker-dealers with which it has a wholesaling or selling agreement. Recordkeeping services provided by Voya Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company (Windsor, CT). All named companies are members of the Voya® family of companies.