Consider using Voya Corporate VUL in an executive benefit plan to provide life insurance protection and help strengthen your business by building money in the policy called cash value using variable investment options from top financial firms.
- Income tax-free death benefit1 paid to beneficiaries
- Potential for strong surrender values early in your policy
- Designed to potentially generate first year cash surrender value up to or greater than 100% of premiums paid which may strengthen a company’s balance sheet
- Over 55 variable investment options managed by leading firms to choose from.
- Solid asset allocation solutions each diversified to match your risk tolerance and investment time horizon
- Policy loans2 available so you can borrow from your policy
- Issued by Security Life of Denver Insurance Company
- Financially protect their business
- Retain and reward outstanding executives
16 – 80 (varies depending on underwriting)
Not available in New York
Fees & Charges
- Policy Charge
Guaranteed not to exceed $30 per month the first 10 years, followed by $5 per month.
- Administrative Charge
Varies by underwriting type, risk class, issue age, and segment years.
- Cost of Insurance (COI)
Charge Varies by underwriting type, risk class, gender, issue age, and policy duration.
- Mortality & Expense (M&E) Charge
Based on the amount invested in the variable investment options
- Policy years 1-10: 0.0458% (0.55% annually)
- Policy years 11-20: 0.0292% (0.35% annually)
- Policy years 21+: 0.0167% (0.20% annually)
- Guaranteed not to exceed 0.60% annually.
8% of premium up to target premium and 4% of premium in excess of target premium in segment year 1-5, and lower thereafter
- Partial Withdrawals
$10 for each partial withdrawal.
- In-force Illustrations
We reserve the right to charge $25 for each in-force illustration requested after the first in a policy year
Guaranteed Interest Division: 3% guaranteed3 minimum credited rate per year
Policy loans2 with fixed charged and credited rates are available any time after the first monthly processing date.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
provides a portion of the death benefit while you’re living if you’re diagnosed as terminally ill
- Adjustable Term Insurance Rider
allows you to plan for future growth by scheduling an increase to your coverage by adding term insurance
- Overloan Lapse Protection Rider
can help prevent policy lapse as a result of policy loan indebtedness
Some riders cost extra and are subject to state limitations and availability.
Surrender Value Enhancement
The surrender value in your policy will be increased by a percentage of the total account value based on the percentages below:
- Policy year 1: Current 8.00% (guaranteed 5.00%)
- Policy year 2: Current 6.00% (guaranteed 2.50%)
- Policy year 3: Current 4.00% (guaranteed 0.00%)
- Policy year 4: Current 2.00% (guaranteed 0.00%)
This is a summary only. Please read the contract for complete details.
1Proceeds from an insurance policy are generally income tax free and if properly structured, may also be free from estate tax.
2Policy loans and partial withdrawals may vary by state, may generate an income tax liability, reduce available surrender value and reduce the death benefit, or cause the policy to lapse.
Income tax free distributions are usually achieved by withdrawing to the cost basis (usually premiums paid), then using policy loans. This assumes the policy qualifies as life insurance, is not a modified endowment contract, is not lapsed or surrendered with an outstanding loan. Individual tax results may vary. You should consult your attorney or other tax advisor.
3All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of Security Life of Denver Insurance Company who is solely responsible for the obligations under its own policies.
Variable universal life insurance policies are sold by prospectus only. Before investing, carefully consider your need for life insurance coverage and the charges and expenses of the variable universal life insurance policy. Also consider the investment objectives, risks, fees, and charges of each underlying variable investment option. This and other information is contained in the prospectuses for the variable universal life insurance policy and the underlying variable investment options. Obtain these prospectuses from your registered representative, by calling 877-253-5050, or from Voya.com and read them carefully before investing.
Voya Corporate VUL, policy form series 2516 (VUL) 09/07, may vary by state and may not be available in every state, is issued by Security Life of Denver Insurance Company (Denver, CO) and is distributed by Voya America Equities, Inc. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.
Variable insurance products are subject to investment risk, are not guaranteed and will fluctuate in value. In addition, there is no guarantee that any variable investment option will meet its stated objective.