- Financial protection for your family upon your death
- Money to help replace income if the breadwinner dies
- Money (the death benefit) is free of federal income taxes under current tax laws
- Assistance with expenses like loans, final medical bills or credit card debt after you’re gone
- Accelerated benefit can assist with end-of-life terminal illness expenses
- Beneficiary support services can help your beneficiaries with financial and personal guidance
- Coverage may follow you if you leave your employer
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
- Individuals who are starting a family or have purchased a home
- Individuals not wanting to burden family with unpaid expenses
- Individuals needing enough money to cover the costs of final medical and funeral bills
- Individuals who need coverage for only a set period of time
- Available through your employer’s benefits program
- No health questions or medical tests to get coverage
- Must meet employer’s eligibility requirements1
- Optional spouse, domestic partner or dependent children coverage1
- Premiums are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
Use the EFT Form to request monthly premium payment via EFT, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Use the Service Request Form to request a duplicate term life certificate, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.