With a managed portfolio, we’ll do the heavy lifting for you – taking the lead on the day-to-day management of your investments and keeping you in the loop every step of the way.
- A dedicated Voya Financial Advisor providing personalized, one-on-one guidance
- A disciplined investment strategy to match your goals
- A diverse mix of investments
- Account rebalancing in accordance with your solution
- Annual Account Review with your dedicated advisor to ensure your strategy still aligns with your goals
- Convenient account management with 24/7 online access
- Need assistance or prefer to have an investment professional take the lead
- Have little to no investment experience
- Are open-minded and receptive to recommendations
Fees & Charges
Depending on the strategy, fees can range in value. Having a consultative conversation with an advisor is always the recommended first step.
Initial Deposit: $10,000 initial deposit is required to open an account.
This material is provided for general and educational purposes only; it is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. All investments are subject to risk. We recommend that you consult an independent legal or financial advisor for specific advice about your individual situation.
The tax information herein is not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Taxpayers should seek advice based on their own particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Retirement consultants offer securities and investment advisory services through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc., member SIPC.
Neither Voya nor its affiliated companies provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.