Compare IRA Product Options
Voya offers IRA product options to fit your investing style; whether you prefer to do-lt-yourself, get some guidance, or let a professional take the lead. Use the chart below for a side-by-side comparison of Voya's IRAs to help you decide which is right for you.
Keep in mind that you can open any of these IRA products as a Traditional or Roth IRA. Not sure what the difference is? Compare Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA.
Best if you want to manage your own investments from the widest range of options.
- Over 20,000 no-load and load mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, treasuries, brokerage CDs and more.
$100 deposit monthly
Available when you need us.
$47.00 Annual Account Maintenance Fee that includes:
- 10 Trades (additional trades at the reduced prices of $6 per trade)
- Prospectus and confirmation fees.
Does not include:
- Market orders in excess of 5,099 shares (additional $.01 per share)
- Limit Orders (additional $.0125 per share)
Your account may be subject to additional fees based on activities.
Best if you want to have a professional take the lead.
- Globally diversified managed portfolio matched to your goals and risk tolerance.
- Highly skilled professionals to build your portfolio with a pre-defined strategy.
Starting at $10,000
Annual percentage that varies by solution.*
*We offer multiple managed portfolio options to address your needs with expenses ranging from 0.95 - 2%. Please consult a Voya financial advisor for details.
This material is provided for general and educational purposes only: it is not intended to provide legal, tax or investment advice. AlI investments are subject to risk. We recommend that you consult an independent or legal or financial advisor for specific advice about your individual situation,The tax Information herein is not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer. for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties. Taxpayers should seek advice based on thelr own particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.Retirement consultants offer securities and investment advisory services through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc., member SIPC.Neither Voya nor its affiliated companies provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your individual situation.