Make the most of your retirement savings with a benefit that guarantees an income stream that you can’t outlive. With a guaranteed 6% annual increase to your benefit base, your income payments have the potential to be greater than without the benefit.1
- Optional living benefit that can be added to a fixed index annuity
- 6% annual increase to your benefit base
- Income payments last for life – even if your account goes to zero
- Available for an added cost
- You want to guarantee your savings will last for as long as you live regardless of the market
- Social Security and pensions won’t be enough – you need additional supplemental retirement income that lasts for life
- You have big plans for your retirement years – an additional income stream can help you reach your goals
Available with the purchase of a fixed index annuity from Voya Insurance and Annuity Company.
Fees & Charges
0.85% of the Guaranteed Withdrawal base
6% Compounding Rollup to the benefit base
Please see rider contract for additional details.
All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (Des Moines, IA), who is solely responsible for all obligations under its policies.
Optional living benefit available for an additional cost.
1Please note that the likelihood of obtaining value from the Voya IncomeProtector Withdrawal Benefit rider decreases as issue ages increase. In order for owners issue age 75 and above to benefit from this rider, the interest credited to your accumulation value must be significantly less than expected based on historic averages. Depending on your issue age and the interest credited to your accumulation value, deferring your payment stream may significantly reduce the likelihood of obtaining value from the Voya IncomeProtector Withdrawal Benefit.
Rider Form Series: IU-RA-3059 (08/08); IU-RA-3060 (08/08).
Annuities are issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (Des Moines, IA), member of the Voya® family of companies.