- A limited benefit policy (not health insurance)1
- Benefits based on the number of days spent in a hospital2, critical care unit or rehabilitation facility
- Benefits for outpatient and inpatient surgery, diagnostic tests, and emergency room and rehabilitation services
- Assistance with out-of-pocket expenses that may not be fully covered by health insurance
- Benefits paid regardless of any other insurance you have
- Spend benefits on what you need – coinsurance, lodging, child care
- Coverage may follow you if you leave your employer3
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
- Individuals looking for additional protection in case of either illness or injury
- Individuals facing large health insurance deductibles
- Available through your employer’s benefits program
- Must meet employer’s eligibility requirements3
- Optional spouse, domestic partner or dependent children coverage3
- Premiums are typically lower when you purchase group coverage through your employer
- Premiums are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
2A hospital does not include an institution or part of an institution used as: a hospice unit; a convalescent home; a rest or nursing facility; a free-standing surgical center; a rehabilitative facility; an extended-care facility; a skilled nursing facility; or a facility primarily affording custodial, educational care, or care or treatment for persons suffering from mental diseases or disorders, or care for the aged, or drug or alcohol addiction.
3This varies by state and the hospital confinement indemnity insurance plan offered by your employer.
Use the EFT Form to request monthly premium payment via EFT, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Use the Service Request Form to request a duplicate Compass Hospital Confinement Indemnity certificate, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.