- Benefits paid directly to you that replace income when you can’t work
- Benefits for what you need – credit card bills, groceries, utilities, car payments, etc.
- Access to a benefit specialist who helps you through the process to get your benefits
- Access to rehabilitative assistance and training programs at no cost to you
- Partial disability allows you to work and receive disability benefits as you transition back to work
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
- Individuals who don’t have emergency savings
- Individuals who will need help paying their bills if they become disabled
- Individuals with a family or personal history of serious illnesses
- Must meet employer’s eligibility requirements1
- You may not have to answer health questions to get coverage
- Premiums are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
Use the EFT Form to request monthly premium payment via EFT, if you are paying premiums for Horizon Disability Income coverage directly to the insurance company.
Use the Service Request Form for a variety of requests, if you have Horizon or Premier Disability Income coverage.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.