- A limited benefit policy (not health insurance)1
- Spend benefits on what you need – medical expenses, groceries, utilities
- Benefits for common injuries like fractures and dislocations, burns, lacerations and concussions2
- Benefits for emergency room visits, ambulance, hospital care, surgery and physical therapy2
- Benefits paid regardless of any other insurance you have
- Coverage may follow you if you leave your employer2
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
- Individuals who are active
- Individuals who are accident-prone
- Individuals facing large health insurance deductibles
- Available through your employer
- No health questions or medical tests to get coverage
- Must meet employer’s eligibility requirements2
- Optional spouse, domestic partner or dependent children coverage2
- Premiums are typically lower when you purchase group coverage through your employer
- Premiums are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
2This varies by state and the Accident Insurance plan offered by your employer.
Use the EFT Form to request monthly premium payment via EFT, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Use the Service Request Form for a variety of requests, if you have accident insurance. Note: For Compass Accident Insurance, this form is only used to request a duplicate certificate if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services in the U.S. are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Home and Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Home Office: Woodbury, NY. Administration Office: Minneapolis, MN). Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Both are members of the Voya® family of companies.