Accidents can happen to anyone, at any time. Compass Accident Insurance can help you pay for the out-of-pocket costs you may experience after an accident which occurs on or after your coverage effective date.
- A limited benefit policy (not health insurance)1
- Spend benefits on what you need – medical expenses, groceries, utilities
- Benefits for common injuries like fractures and dislocations, burns, lacerations and concussions2
- Benefits for emergency room visits, ambulance, hospital care, surgery and physical therapy2
- Benefits paid regardless of any other insurance you have
- Coverage may follow you if you leave your employer2
- Visit the Claims Center to start a claim, upload a claim form, download a claim form or find a claim contact.
- Individuals who are active
- Individuals who are accident-prone
- Individuals facing large health insurance deductibles
- Available through your employer
- No health questions or medical tests to get coverage
- Must meet employer’s eligibility requirements2
- Optional spouse, domestic partner or dependent children coverage2
- Premiums are typically lower when you purchase group coverage through your employer
- Premiums are conveniently deducted from your paycheck
1Accident insurance is a limited benefit policy. This is not health insurance and does not satisfy the requirement of minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
2This varies by state and the Accident Insurance plan offered by your employer.
Use the EFT Form to request monthly premium payment via EFT, if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Use the Service Request Form for a variety of requests, if you have accident insurance. Note: For Compass Accident Insurance, this form is only used to request a duplicate certificate if you are paying premiums directly to the insurance company.
Voya Cares is here to help caregivers along the journey of supporting their loved one with special needs or disabilities.
One of the first steps is to help employees understand how their benefits align with their vision of their loved one’s future.
In conjunction with the Voya Cares program, Voya Employee Benefits can provide employees access to additional education & guidance tools via the Voya Cares Online Resource Center. This website provides helpful information including: financial planning checklists, case studies, articles, whitepapers and community support resources; for those with special needs or disabilities and their family members.
- Planning checklists and action items
- Guide to understanding government assistance benefits
- Community resource finder
- Beneficiary designation case study
To learn more visit Voyacares.com.
This information is a brief description of coverage. The policy and riders should be read carefully for exact terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations. Policy Form # RL-ACC2-POL-12 or RL-ACC3-POL-16. Policy form numbers, product availability and benefit provisions may vary by state.
Voya Employee Benefits insurance products and services are provided by ReliaStar Life Insurance Company (Minneapolis, MN) and ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York (Woodbury, NY), members of the Voya® family of companies. Within the State of New York, only ReliaStar Life Insurance Company of New York is admitted, and its products issued. Voya Employee Benefits is a division of both companies. Product availability and specific provisions may vary by state.