Protect and maximize your retirement income1 by taking advantage of optional living benefits. They guarantee2 income you can’t outlive no matter what and give you opportunities to increase to your income amount.
- Extra guarantees on top of the features that come with your annuity contract
- Protect your income from market fluctuations
- Potential for guaranteed increases to your income
- Can easily be elected when you purchase your annuity contract
- Available for an additional cost
For a flexible, steady stream of income that you can’t outlive, Voya Income Protector Withdrawal Benefit can be added to a fixed index annuity offered through the Voya® family of companies.
Annuities are issued by Voya Insurance and Annuity Company (Des Moines, IA), member of the Voya® Family of Companies.
1Annuity income is defined as a series of periodic payments, a part of which may be return of your premium or principal, which is guaranteed by the issuing insurance company for a specified period of time or for the life of the annuitant.
2All guarantees are based on the financial strength and claims paying ability of Voya Insurance and Annuity Company, who is solely responsible for all obligations under its policies.