Voya Voiceprint Biometrics
Customers use their voice to authenticate identity
Voya Voiceprint makes it easier for customers to get help and adds another layer of fraud-prevention to protect customers.
Voice biometrics uses voice patterns to produce unique identification for every caller, including more than 100 physical and behavioral factors.
Voya Voiceprint compares a customer’s voice to a recording of their voice from a previous interaction to help confirm their identity.
How to set up Voya Voiceprint
- Customer calls Customer Care.
- Customer uses their PIN to authenticate identity.
- Associates speak to customer and helps them.
- Voya collects 30-60 seconds of speech from the caller.
- Voice biometrics technology analyzes voice patterns.
- Includes more than 100 physical and behavioral factors based on voice patterns.
- Customer is given the option to set up enrollment.
- Associate gives the customer the option to enroll in Voya Voiceprint.
- Voya Voiceprint will then be used to confirm the customer’s identity in subsequent calls to Voya.