A brokerage account provides a simple way to invest after-tax savings in a range of investment options.
Whether you prefer to do it yourself, get some help, or have a professional manage your money — we have options to fit your needs.
$5,000 account minimum.
- Customize your savings plan. Select from a wide range of investment options including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, treasuries, brokerage CDs and more.
- Receive personalized guidance and help. A Voya financial professional is just a phone call away to help you with planning, transactions, and other financial needs.
- Access exclusive content and information. You’ll get online access to objective outside information from respected sources such as Thompson Research and Morningstar.
- Connect securely online. Update your account information, get stock quotes, check on transactions and much more at Voya’s secure brokerage account site — MyVoyaIRA.voya.com.
- Includes FDIC Insured Sweep. The Voya Financial Advisors Bank Deposit Account is a multi-bank, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) insured bank deposit program serving as the cash sweep option. Additional information is available here.
- Sophisticated investors who enjoy managing their own investments
Fees & charges
- View fees and charges (PDF).
- $42.50 Annual Maintenance Fee – IRA.
- Your account may be subject to additional fees based on activities.
Securities offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (Voya), member SIPC